Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Illinois Spinal Care


Well, my visits to Illinois Spinal Care are paying off! My shoulder is pretty much pain free and I have almost my full range of motion back. There's just one small spot that needs work. The fringe benefit is that Dr. Darrin fixed the ache in my lower back when it was so sore from coughing all night, and . . . yesterday he fixed the ache in my jaw and I didn't even tell him about it. Somehow, he could tell. It's like magic!
Dr. Darrin Redinger is on the right in center picture. Dr. Travis Bertke, on the left is his partner. They are both so nice, and friendly, while also being very professional.
I thought I had pretty good posture, but the x-rays they took show otherwise. I'm glad to be working on this now, before it gets really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment