Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Elhmurst Garden Walk Art Faire July 11, 2010


Sunday was the perfect day for an Art Faire in the Park. Low 80's, sunny, light breeze - add to that a new tent and a great spot under the trees and it was wonderful, almost ... I forgot to bring a chair. Actually, I forgot to read the letter I had received regarding the Faire. Oh, I glanced at it and knew when to be there. The rest (shrug). I was pretty much dead on my feet by 2: when a nice neighbor let me use her husbands chair. (he left)

Amy came to help and brought egg salad sandwiches.yummmm We saw lots of friends and many people were interested in 'Portrait Pillows, Bags and more.' All in all, it was a good way to spend the day and, I think, successful in terms of promoting the business.

I'm so glad I bought a tent. After last years Faire, standing in the sun for hours, I definitely wanted one, but when it came to dragging it to the park and setting it up, I wasn't so sure. Now I love it! And it's cute, with a high point at the top - it looks like a castle. I'm going to have a hard time not decorating it with lots of tulle.

1 comment:

  1. I say decorate away! Have some fun! Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete