Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Trees, 2010


I decided to decorate for Christmas early this year. Last year Bob and I were on a cruise that returned just before Christmas and I never did put up a tree.

I put up some little trees this year, and my flying snow-guy, one of my favorite things. It's fun to see him, and the decorations. Helps to feel like Christmas. The snow-guy is bringing stars for the tops of the trees. He used to hang on the front porch, but I like having him inside.


This little tree is in the family room, where I can enjoy looking at it when I'm home. It is decorated with toys (replica toys, small size) and has Santa's from every decade of the 20th Century. Each Santa has a little card telling about events of the time, and his bag is filled with the popular toys of the decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment