Thursday, February 4, 2010

HV Designer I

I got my sewing machine back yesterday. One of the ones I dropped off before thanksgiving. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it at home, for sewing there. Do I want to sew in my free time??? Not sure yet.

The good news is, it was a flat fee to repair it. I misunderstood and thought it was a fee just to look at it and repair charges were additional, so I was much relieved to pay only $80. However, it is one fee in a long list of $75's (flat fee went up) that I have been paying since I bought this machine close to 10 years ago. At an additional $75 per year, that was some expensive machine!!
I thought it was just a lemon, but I've come to know that all the HV machines are poorly rated - that's probably why the repair department is so far behind. duh! Again, It's my fault for not doing my homework. In my nest life, and the rest of this one, I'm not going to be so impulsive. (I think I'm doing better).

No comments:

Post a Comment