Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day and more

We had a full and fun weekend. Saturday afternoon, Joey and I worked on our new SewSweet Dolls site and it will be launched in a short time, after a long wait. We still have a lot of work to do on it, but the end is in sight, now. Woohoo!!

Then Saturday night bob and I had a fundraiser party for Kathy who is running for DuPage County Board. Kathy is Bob's daughter and will work for the good of the people, if elected. She is passionate about 'fairness' and fair treatment of everyone - no exceptions!

On Sunday Sean Allen, Bob's grandson, joined our church. His Mom Cindy, Gram Jean, and good friend Lon came to church with us. It was so nice to have them all there.

THEN - Chelli and Joey had a wonderful Mothers'Day Party with delicious home made Italian food (which I've missed). My sweet DIL Kim brought her fresh baked bread and a great salad. I won't tease you with the desserts - just say that they were worth every calorie! Thank you so much everyone!

Bob took pictures - I'll add them when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment