Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cabaret



Judy and I saw Cabaret last Thursday at Drury Lane. The set was really interesting and unusual. I loved it. And, the cast was large and very good. The costumes are beautiful, as is the cast. All in all, I enjoyed it very much. I had seen it on stage before, but not for some time, and had kind of forgot what the story was about. Definitely not an 'upper'. It's against the rules to take pictures or record any portion of the show, but I didn't think there would be any objection to taking a picture of the 'set' so I did. Judy wasn't so sure...
We always meet early and enjoy and nice dinner and catching up, before the show. The food is excellent, so it's a nice treat every so often. The Subscription includes 5 or 6 plays a season, I can't remember for sure. This has been a great season. Next is Thoroughly Modern Millie, and Funny Girl is the last, opening in Jan. 2010.
BTW, K wasn't there this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment