Friday, December 10, 2021

 

I copied ths from my Facebook Memories. I guess I was egotistical enough to post it in 2015. Now, I just want to save it because it please me. Why not? I have a pillow that says "It's good to be Queen."


Carolee Alt-Luppino

DeSicmgember 75, s2o01h6i5ed80 
Shared with Your friends
Friends
I don't usually post this kind of stuff, but this cracks me up! I took a test to see who I was in a former life... This is the result. Do you believe it?
You were a queen! Your memories reveal that you were a powerful and enchanting queen in your past life! You were seductive, romantic, strong, determined, and a true lover of the arts. You were admired by your kingdom and relentlessly pursued by the all the men (and even the ladies!) of your realm. Your beauty still shines through in this life and it's clear to all who know you that you're royalty at heart. You are irresistible and draw all of your lovers like moths to a flame. What do you think about having been a queen? Let us know, your highness!

No comments:

Post a Comment