Friday, December 10, 2021

 As I was leaving Aldis, two women started to 'chat me up'. They were smiley and friendly, kidding around with each other and me. I walked a short distance to my car and put my groceries inside. They remained my the shopping carts. While I returned to park my shopping cart and retrieve my quarter they wandered out to the parking lot. When I approached my car, the two women were standing beside the front doors, one on each side attempting to enter. I said loudly, "This is my car!". They laughed and said "Sorry, wrong car" and walked away. I don't remember if they had groceries.

I always lock my car while returning the cart. This time, fortunately, was no exception. I have thought about this and wonder if I was 'set up', or it was an honest mistake. Your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment