Friday, December 10, 2021

I missed the boat on hashtags

 I missed the boat on hashtags. Oh, I know what # is. I just don't think I understand how it/they work. I'm going to fix that. It's on my to-do list for very soon. (I found this draft 12-12-21)

I have made 0 progress on this. Life got in the way. 

Recently, my dear fried and bookkeeper/CPA, Gayle, was diagnosed with Alsheimers disease. I picked up on a few 'clues' during the past year or so, but ... She's always been a little loosy-goosy, but got the job done. Eerything seemed normal and she was very sincere in assuring me that everything was being done. WRONG!

I should have paid better attention to the clues. Now I'm in a situation where the State and Feds are aggressively reminding me that report anre past-due and I don't know anything about them.

I was finally able to get together with Gayle, and to have copies of past reports she has filed. I can copy them and file before the end of the year (very close) and hold my breath. So, that's the plan. 

So far I've dealt with IL-941 and 2 related forms. I think these are Fed. Next step is to try to find out 'what I don't know'. This is scary ...

No comments:

Post a Comment