Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cleaning

Around our house, when the kids were teenagers, I had a reputation as a 'magician' accused of making things disappear. Or, as Joey used to say, I "cleaned them into oblivion". This was less about 'cleaning' and more about 'memory.'

I'm trying not to do this to Bob. I work hard at not moving his stuff. The exception is the kitchen counter. I move stuff from there when I trying to prepare a meal.

Today is cleaning day at our house and I usually try to put things away so the cleaning lady doesn't have to deal with our 'clutter.' I'm sitting here trying to rationalize why I didn't neaten up Bob's sink in our bathroom when I did my own. Actually, I just forgot and now I'm feeling bad. He's always so appreciative of everything I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment