Monday, May 18, 2009

Joey and other inspirations

I want to share this inspiring quote from my new friend, Luisa Buehler, who is the author of the Grace Marsden Mystery novels. "It’s fine to dream. I always say, “You may be insane to live in a dream, but it’s madness to live without one.”"

It touched me to read this in her blog this morning. She was referring to a friend of hers who persevered, did his homework, and, after lots of work, just published his first book. It can be done. You just have to keep at it.



I'm also inspired by my son Joey (OK - I know I should call him Joe, but he is still my little boy, no matter how old he gets) who is the most persistent and tenacious person I know. He leaves no stone unturned in his effort to accomplish his goal. Way to go, Joe!

This is me, talking to myself, too, I guess. I sometimes wonder why I drag myself out of bed and go to work every day. Then I get here and look at all the cool things I'm working on, the neat 'toys' I have, and I wouldn't want to do anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment